So, is It Really a Scam?
No one wants to grow old, and with apparent advancements in anti-aging and skincare technology, Lifecell is reported to be the world’s first anti-aging treatment that helps actually reverse all noticeable signs of aging skin.
Premature aging is often brought about by pollution and environmental factors, such as harmful sunrays, harsh weather, and habitual smoking etc. Reports of a rumored Lifecell scam wish us to believe that the product cannot make us look younger by reducing darkness of age-spots, plumping out thinned and feathered lips, fading dark circles beneath our eyes and eliminating puffins. Or, even by reducing visibility of wrinkles in 17 seconds, as claimed by the manufacturer.
Yet being known as the leading anti-aging cream, dermatologists have often endorsed Lifecell as the most capable and effective skincare treatment offered by science, because it actively prevents cell damage linked to premature skin aging, and quickly reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
It is often said that aging should be graceful, but Lifecell’s manufacturer, South Beach Skincare, offer hope of aging superbly instead. However, like any anti-aging product on the market, there have been some negative reviews making claims of a “Lifecell scam”, but I can confidently attest to the fact that the 7 years of cosmetic research put into this celebrity endorsed product, has yielded a magnificent way to make skin look younger. And it has been very tough to point out any real fault to the product.
“In just 4 days I’d seen the little wrinkles on the top of my upper lip greatly diminish, and was too excited for words.”- Matem D
Here’s What is Claimed
South Beach Skincare claim the product offers the following benefits:
- Lifecell’s anti-aging cream contains coenzyme Q10 and vitamin C in precise quantity and balance. These protect skin from sun damage and other skin ailments, killing off free radicals.
- It contains a light-reflecting nano technology that reflects light into wrinkles, masking the shadows that make wrinkles visible.
- Lifecell cream is a fast anti-wrinkle and firming cream with 24-hour moisturizer to keep your skin glowing no matter what time of the day.
- It reduces aging spots and is perfect for corrective under eye treatment and as a makeup base making your skin look more supple and young.
- Get back those provocative lips you used to have, because Lifecell works as a lip plumper on thinning lips making your lips look fuller and more enticing.
“I’m on my third tube now, I just couldn’t live without it.”
- Mindy G.
Negative Propaganda is The Scam
It’s amazing that a safe, effective, dermatologist & celebrity endorsed wonder cream could have any negative reviews when the results are so widely touted from thousands of satisfied product users. And with so many endorsements from mega-model stars, like Heidi Klum, Claudia Schiffer and Eva Herzigova and several others, the few negative claims seem most likely to be ridiculous competitor propaganda.
Lifecell’s light-reflecting nano technology appears to literally reverse the clock back to more youthful days in just 17 seconds. The cream also uses a holistic natural approach leveraging nature’s most powerful ingredients to come up with an anti-aging cream that actually slows your skin’s aging process.
Don’t fall prey to a baseless fallacy. The small rumor of a Lifecell scam simply doesn’t overshadow the immense quantity of positive user reviews from people whose lives have changed thanks to this wonder cream. Try Lifecell FREE for 30-days and see for yourself!